An Environmental Consultancy with sites across the UK require an Arboricultural Surveyor to work on their current contract in the rail industry. The ideal candidate will hold PTS, IWA certificates and be level 3 upwards in Arboriculture.
Location: Bristol, Bath, Western-Super-Mare, Glastonbury, Taunton, Somerset, Yeovil, Gloucester
Rates: Competitive rates available
Suitable for: Arboriculture Surveyor, Arboricultural Surveyor, Tree Surveyor, Arboricultural Surveyor, Arboricultural Specialist, Arboricultural Consultant
Reporting to the Associate Director you will have the following duties:
- Carry out tree health surveys, hazard assessments, visual tree inspections risk assessment surveys and produce associated reports for the Client.
- Undertake tree surveys and provide support to the arboricultural team in relation to the requirements of BS5837:2012
- Specify tree works in line with requirements of BS3998:2010
- Use different survey tools including hand held computers and survey software including GIS systems.
Educated to a minimum of level 3 in Arboriculture you will have the following experience:
- Experience surveying with Network Rail is advantageous but will also consider outside of this in other areas.
- PTS (Personal Track Safety) and IWA (Individual work alone) certified is desirable.
To apply for the above position please click the link or contact Greg Kneuss at the Evergreen Resources parent company offices, Ethero Staffing in Telford.