An Environmental Consultancy providing support to Clients within the waste recycling industry require an Auditor to join the management systems team to work with a large number of national Clients on ISO system deliverables. The ideal candidate will be lead auditor trained in a minimum of two systems.
Commutable from: Stoke On Trent, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Loughborough, Burton upon Trent, Coventry, Royal Leamington Spa, Northampton, Peterborough
Salary: Dependant on Experience + Car Allowance +Pension
Suitable for: IMS Auditor, Quality Auditor, Lead Auditor, External Auditor, Internal Auditor, Quality Systems Engineer, Systems Consultant
Reporting to the Senior Systems Consultant you will have the following duties:
- Ensure Integrated Management System Audits are conducted as scheduled with the Client’s needs.
- Working closely with your colleagues to ensure a process approach is undertaken and opportunities are not missed when planning and delivering activities.
- Ensure all audits are effectively planned and conducted.
- Support the development and implementation of new or additional standards.
- Participate in the development of ISO training and deliver workshops and briefing to operational staff.
- Promptly address deficiencies and actively contribute to ensure continuous improvement of the integrated management system.
- As part of the IMS team you will audit across multiple management systems including; ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO27001 and ISO 50001.
As a minimum, Lead Auditor trained in ISO9001 but preferably in at least two of the main standards; ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001 you will have the following experiences:
- Willingness to travel nationally and stop over at least one night per week.
- A Lead Auditor background in Construction, Heavy Industry or Waste Recycling.
- Extensive working knowledge of integrated management systems.
- Willingness to gain Lead Auditor status in other standards.
- Knowledge of or Lead Auditor in ISO 27001 or ISO 50001 is advantageous.
To apply for the above position please click the link or contact Greg Kneuss at the Evergreen Resources parent company offices, Ethero Staffing in Telford.