A boutique Environmental Consultancy with flexible working hours require an Environmental Consultant or Senior Environmental Consultant with experience within the waste facility development and environmental permitting industry. The ideal candidate will hold a relevant degree and have a good understanding of the relevant regulatory regimes.
Commutable from: Bolton, Wigan, Chorley, Blackburn, Preston, St Helens, Liverpool, Blackpool
Package: £ 23,000 - £38,000 p.a. +Bonus +Pension +Bupa +Life Assurance
Suitable for: Senior Environmental Consultant, Lead Environmental Consultant, Principal Consultant, Environmental Consultant, Environmental Permitting Consultant
Reporting into the Director of permitting you will have the following responsibilities:
- You will work alongside an established team preparing regulatory applications to support the development of waste management facilities including treatment plants and landfills.
- You will prepare environmental permits and planning applications.
Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline you will have the following experience:
- The work is multidisciplinary and candidates will be considered from a wide variety of backgrounds including; geo-environmental, chemistry, environmental science, hydrology and Hydrogeology.
- A good understanding of the relevant regulatory regimes.
- A background in consultancy and excellent people skills.
To apply for the above position please click the link or contact Greg Kneuss at the Evergreen Resources parent company offices, Ethero Staffing in Telford.