Surfacing Estimator - Cheshire
Evergreen are delighted to share this fantastic opportunity for an Estimator to join our client's surfacing business.
The role involves:
- Meeting with clients & surveying sites
- Keeping in touch with the clients and developing strong working relationships
- Produce estimates of labour, material, plant and equipment as required for projects
- Obtaining best possible quotations from suppliers, negotiations and following up quotes
- Working closely with Works Manager assisting with the scheduling and project management
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Driving License as you will be travelling between sites
- Education level GCSE / NVQ
- Excel and other Microsoft Office software
- Commercial awareness
- Organisational skills with an attention to detail
- Customer service focus and client management skills
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Interest or willingness to learn about the surfacing industry
- Ability to read and understand Bill of Quantities and construction plans
- Previous estimating, business development and commercial experience desirable
- Construction/surfacing experience: 1 year desirable but not essential as training will be given
The position is full time based near Malpas, Cheshire.
Salary to be agreed depending upon experience.
Expected start date: ASAP