Evergreen are looking to employ a number of experienced cabinet makers to join our busy client's team in creating high end, bespoke kitchens (minimum £50k and up to £250k in value!).
We require the following skills:
- Experience in making bespoke cabinets in a variety of materials and finishes to a high level of detail
- You must take pride in what you do and respect the product and your craftsmanship
- Able to read 2D designs and create a cutting list if required
- An ability to work as part of a team or individually to a designated time to meet the targets
- Excellent time keeping and the right attitude towards work
- Flexible with regards to overtime if required, when we need to hit the deadlines
- Experience in workshops machinery including timber panel saw, sanders and all hand and power tools
The right candidates will be interviewed and offered a 2 week trial period followed by a permanent contract on a self-employed basis.
The rate of pay will be competitive and based on experience and quickly assessed within the trial period.