Bench Joiners / Cabinet Makers - Daventry
Start Date ASAP
*Salary negotiable depending on skills and experience*
We are looking for experienced Joiners / Cabinet Makers for our client's busy team. Applicants need to have at least 3 years' experience of working with high-end and bespoke carpentry.
The successful candidate would be expected to be able to demonstrate a very high standard of work with an eye for attention to detail. They would also be required to be well versed in a range of construction techniques from traditional to modern fixings. We are looking for a team player with the ability to manage their own time, complete daily tasks and be flexible enough to assist where they are required, on the bench, assist with preparation etc.
- Relevant experience in all aspects of cabinet making and associated joinery techniques
- A positive attitude and a good team player, being able to quickly adapt to a quick-paced environment
- Excellent communication
- The ability to manage their time and work to a schedule
- Attention to detail
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Experience with Joinery machinery
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent