A family run business with a great team atmosphere and a vision to be the leading provider of Health & Safety services require an Occupational Hygienist to provide Clients with an efficient and professional service with respect of specific areas. The ideal candidate will be qualified in either or both the BOHS modules P601 and W501
Commutable from: Cambridge, Bedford, Luton, Milton Keynes, Bury St Edmunds, Peterborough, Northampton, Kettering
Package: £25,000 - £30,000 p.a. circa DOE + Company Car + Fuel Card + Overtime +Training Qualifications +Pension
Suitable for: Occupational Hygiene Consultant, LEV Consultant, Environmental Consultant, Hygienist
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will work from home on Mondays and Fridays to complete reporting and visit customers throughout the rest of the week.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- You will undertake workplace surveys and evaluate the situation the workplace.
- Assess the risk to health arising from many different factors such as chemicals, noise or poor local exhaust ventilation.
- You will make accurate measures of sample level of exposure with the use of specialist equipment.
- You will make accurate recordings of facts and details of procedure in the workplace.
- Consider all options of control such as local exhaust ventilation, containment and personal protective equipment.
Preferably, you will have completed modules in BOHS such as P601 or W501
You will have experience in the following:
- Willingness to travel during the week
- A background in consultancy is preferred but also open to Occupational Hygienists working in industry.
- Candidates who have completed BOHS modules in either or both P601 and W501 will be at a distinct advantage.
To apply for the above position please click the link or contact Greg Kneuss at the Evergreen Resources parent company offices, Ethero Staffing in Telford.