Evergreen Resources 1991 Ltd seeks excellence in every aspect of our business and is committed to minimising the environmental impacts of our business operations.
Our commitment is to:
- Continuously improve our environmental performance and to integrate recognised environmental management best practice into our business operations.
- Reduce our consumption of resources and improve the efficient use of those resources.
- Measure and take action to reduce the carbon footprint of our business activities to meet our published objectives and targets.
- Manage waste generated from our business operations incorporating reduction, re-use and recycling in accordance with the principles of the waste hierarchy.
- Manage our business operations to prevent pollution.
- Give due consideration to environmental issues and energy performance in the acquisition, design, refurbishment, location and use of buildings.
- Ensure environmental, including climate change, criteria are taken into account in the procurement of goods and services.
- Comply as a minimum with all relevant environmental legislation as well as other environmental requirements to which the firm subscribes.
- Provide and allocate resources for their effective direction and implementation.
- Monitor key objectives and targets for managing our environmental performance at least annually.
- Engage with stakeholders, including communicating internally and externally our environmental policy and performance on a regular basis.
- Communicate the importance of environmental issues to our people.
- Work together with our people, service partners, suppliers, landlords and their agents to promote improved environmental performance.
- Promote appropriate consideration of sustainability and environmental issues in the services we provide to our clients.
- Review our environmental policy regularly.
This environmental policy represents our general position on environmental issues, and the policies and practices we will apply in conducting our business.
Our Environmental Statement:
We will comply with all the applicable environmental laws, regulations, permits and other environmental requirements.
We will employ procedures and systems designed to prevent activities or conditions that pose a threat to the environment.
We will communicate our commitment to environmental protection to our employees, suppliers and customers.
We will continuously search for opportunities to improve our understanding and adherence to these principles.
Evergreen Resources 1991 Ltd
Registered Office: 6,Prisma Park, Berrington Way, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG24 8GT.
Company Registration Number: 12662892.
VAT Number: GB 358 5392 61.